Sunday, May 16, 2010

What I think about at 1 am

It's almost 1:30 in the morning and I realized as I was sitting here...it is crazy what you think about in the middle of the night. most people don't think about much because they're asleep. But those of us who tend to stay up later than most have a lot of quite time to ourselves, to you know, think and stuff. I find it irritating how the people you love can make you so mad that you just want to slug 'em and 5 minutes later everything is okay again. It isn't fair! You don't get the full value out of your "mad" time. And sometimes they don't even realize they have made you mad and you have to spell it out for them. OH that's the worst, because by the time your done explaining it, your not that mad anymore. And love! Oh my! What a heart wrenching, wonderful mess that is. You happily, stupidly stay up 4 hours late just to say "Hi and I love you" before he leaves for work. You watch his youtube videos just so you can hear his voice and see him when he isn't around. I know....pathetic! And you spend your time wondering...does he miss me this much or am I being stupid? Maybe I misread that last signal or something! But then you think "no your just tired and stupid young one". I gotta learn not to over think everything. It's a bad habit I got from my dad. The love is there, the trust is there! This is the one, it has to be. Could anything be better? Not everyday is a walk in the clouds, but my feet are further from the ground than they used to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment